Lab Accounts Availability
- Undergraduate students currently enrolled in a Social Sciences course
- Graduate students within the Social Sciences Division
- Extension students enrolled in a Social Sciences course who can show verification of enrollment
Your lab account is for your use only. Please do not share it with other people. Lab rules must be followed at all times. Lab accounts must be renewed every quarter. Please review the lab policies for more information.
Creating an Account
For Summer Sessions 2021 we have made the following changes to undergraduate lab accounts:
- If you had a lab account any time between Spring Quarter 2020 and Spring Quarter 2021, your account has been automatically renewed for Summer Sessions 2021. You do not need to come to the SSCERT Front Desk or a lab to create the account.
- If you did not have a lab account since before Spring Quarter 2020, please visit https://slurp.labs.ss.ucla.edu/ to create your lab account.
Please note that since the labs and the front desk are closed, printing will not be available.
SSCERT can provide accounts for faculty at their respective departments. Please contact your department manager or the Support Desk for further information.